Notes / Instructions:
- Enter the total purchase price on line 1
- Annualize your rental income (i.e., Monthly rent x 12) = Annual Amount
- Annualize ALL your expenses including repair, renovations, association payments, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Use the pull-down arrows to select the down payment and mortgage interest rates.
- Enter the number of years for your mortgage.
If paying cash (with no mortgage) select the lowest amounts in the pull-down arrows and enter "0" on the mortgage -
You will be able to change these options on the result page after you press "Analyze It"